Saturday, February 21, 2009

Corbulo and Attack Bike sidecar "done"

Yep, you heard me right: "done" (mind the quotation marks ).

Needed to vent my frustration (and turn the energy instead to something positive) so worked on these and declared them "done". Perhaps I may work on them in the future, but as they they stand now, are good enough for the tabletops (For example, I got lazy on adding coats of Blood Red to get the proper hue and be consistent with the rest of my army). Nonetheless...

I present you my take on BA SHP Corbulo:


...and the Attack Bike sidecar+multi-melta+passenger/gunner (from 8th Co.)


So... my LPC vow is roughly 75% complete... which brings me to the final item in my commitments: the Venerable Furioso Dreadnought.
*Sigh* It's been a while since I assembled something, and with only one week left in the challenge, I will be cramming this one up: let's see how fugly this one'll look by the end of this month nyahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment